13453: Mambo Racine Re: 13452: Desmangles: RE: 13450: Whites in Haiti (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

> From: "Desmangles, Leslie" <Leslie.Desmangles@trincoll.edu>
>
> Dear Mambo Racine:
>
> Please don't assume that whites have done nothing for Haiti

I have not made this assumption at all!  I think you should re-read my post, maybe you have me mixed up with someone else posting on the same topic?

> With these few lines, I merely want to correct some of your assumptions in
> your last post.

What assumptions?

> I hope that uninformed young people who have read your post
> will not be misinformed by your comments.

Leslie, once again, go back and read my post, I never said that whites have made no contributions, my thesis is quite the opposite.  Again, I think you may have confused me with someone else posting on the same topic.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html