13506: Saint-Vil - Gaulish Ancestry one of many Europeanisa-zonbification lessons (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

This absurd reference to "nos ancêtres les gaulois" is only one of so many
symptoms of "europeaniza-zonbification". i.e. the neo-colonial mis-education
which gave us so many self-hating and others-loving literates in mainland
Africa and all over the African Diaspora (including Haiti).

The "good" brothers and sisters taught our elders so many such lessons
complete with illustration. Apparently there was one titled "le bon esclave"
- yes! the "good" slave who sacrifices himself to save massa from drowning.
As elder Emmanuel Ambroise, our former Ambassador to Canada, informed us:
there were also "history" lessons stating point blank that the African
"race" never knew civilization...add to all this garbage, the white
supremacist political illustrations of Jesus, Moses, Abraham,  etc... which
continue to pollute our environment... is it any wonder that we are
witnessing this circus today, whereby Brian Dean Curran, Roger Noriega and
their fellow members of the PUHS (Powers Undermining Haitian Sovereignty)
can say and do whatever they wish to our people and her leaders?

Our zonbified "elite" has been trained to take all insults with a smile.
They will fight each other to death to defend the interests of our
historical ennemies. Perhaps some of them are even dreaming of affirmative
action sainthood (à la Pierre Toussaint).

While France is continuing its aggressive racist policy towards us, our
elected leaders find no reason to miss a "Francophonie" meeting. In fact,
this month you had two Africans fighting to inherit the presidency of this
boggus neo-colonial left-over organization. But, when in Barbados,
de-zonbified Africans decide to really get down to business, the Haitian
deleguate quickly remembered his/her "Gaulish" roots and threatened to
boycott the conference - the only conference, mind you, where the issue of
repatriation of the 150 million Francs stolen by France from Haiti -
zenglendo style - was ever brought up!

"Vive nos ancêtres le Gaulois!" beyond the conscious, it reaches the
sub-conscious. That's what you call long term investment. The receipe is MMM
(missionaries, military, merchants) = sustainable colonization!.

Jafrikayiti
«Boukman Eksperyans sings "nanm nou nan boutèy". So many brains wasted,
clogged up with eurocentric garbage. Eventually though, the day shall
come....because Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»