13893: Simidor: Re: 13886: Dorce - Re: 13769: Simidor: Re: Jean Du Tuyau (fwd)

From: karioka9@arczip.com

> From: LAKAT47@aol.com
>
> In a message dated 11/23/02 6:18:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, Daniel
> Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>writes:
>
> << Common sense says, Mr. du Tuyau, that when something is broken
>  beyond repair, it is better to discard it than to keep it in a
>  corner and pretend it is not broken. >>
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> Is that how you would handle marital problems?  When things go bad,
> throw it away?  If it's broke, fix it!  It may take more effort but
> isn't your country worth the trouble (hopefully your marriage is worth
> it too!)?  Maybe a broken pencil you would want to discard, or a
> broken cigarette lighter.  But anything of value that you have, you
> want to exhaust all avenues, trying to fix it before deciding to throw
> it out with the garbage.
> Kathy Dorce~

Dear Kathy Dorce,

Your argument is very silly.  Read that sentence again: it says "broken BEYOND
REPAIR."  Lavalas is on its way out -- or like the students are fond of chanting:
"Aristide tonbe!  Se kwoke l kwoke nan branch!"  The rest of your argument is
equally silly and simplistic.  By the way, talking about marital problems, I hear that
Titid beats his wife regularly to work out some of his frustrations.  I'm told he's also in
the habit of slapping his associates and some of his gushing admirers. A bonne
entendeuse, salut!

Daniel Simidor