14125: Chamberlain adds to 14118: Dorval on Cayes (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

> Joseph_Dorval@bws-bank.de wote:

> I read the speech both in French and creole; and I can
> reassure you that there was no mention of skin color or
> type of hair in it. You can see for yourself by going to
> www.palaisnational.com

Just to note that Mr Dorval has since written to me in an off-group e-mail
to say he has now discovered that in fact Aristide did say those things.
But he warns that they are not to be taken out of context in a speech that
is one of "love, reconciliation, respect, freedom and liberty for all."  He
adds:  "Don't try to paint Aristide as a racist."

I did not do so, Mr Dorval.

        Greg Chamberlain