14247: Sanon: RE: 14240: senou: Expectation (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

Senou, it is a great idea to at least begin to think through how to assist!
Indeed, we all feel for our country and our nation. I just returned from
Haiti after 17 years of absence. I feel deeply for the people and the
non-existence of infrastructure in the capital and most provinces. THE STATE
OF HAITI HAS FAIL AND THEREFORE DOES NOT EXIST!
Please, let's go forward with your idea and please, fill me on how and what
you are going to undertake. I did read your email but because of the lack of
trust in each other, please tell me more and I ll be one of the frontline
colleagues to be with you in and out of Haiti.

Thank you,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003!