14289: Du Tuyau and Thor Burnahm(?) (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hey, I know have great verve words, I want say Happy Birthday everybody.

Okay, and also Mister Burnahm Thor, I quickly say that I only speak English like I speak English because I no good yet very good in language. I no push-push for Aristide to stay president because I crazy for Aristide. I concerned about how you change course like this when you no do all you need to do first. If all people want Aristide go, ... okay, okay, okay ... you say, I believe.

Okay, okay but ... that even better good for opposition now. That mean if they election participate, with all international institutions watching monitoring already skepticism with Lavalas, then opposition win. If opposition win, then opposition has biggest job after president, they have job prime minister. Then opposition investigates, put all cats nastiness out (met kaka chat deyó in creole) , and then push Aristide out for legally he no good and prove it. Then, no problemo or problema...

This to me normal procedure for things. You prove it, I with you. You no prove it, I suspect you because Mister Thor ... I curious why opposition so afraid elections when all monitors international clearly no trust Aristide and Lavalas. So they will seriously keep close eye on Lavalas for elections, all these monitors foreign countries OAS and everything else.

To me also Mister Thor, Haiti have learning disablity so far on order and discipline. You want to change things, you do so orderly and you prove you're right.

I no on bangwagon like I believe Aristide king. I suspect cynicism somewhere no one say no too much about.

That's all.

Du Tuyau on the new year, still for newness incorrectness.