14336: Kent: national Haitian folk art meeting January 25, 2003 in New York City

From:  larry  kent <lawrencekent@earthlink.net>

      Happy to say it's official we're going to have our first meeting in
Manhattan, New York @
Balthazar restaurantin Soho.  Time of meeting is 2:00pm.  Date January 25.
Everyone is welcome.  Please post on your website.  A professor from
Wellesey College has offered to startup a website.
Another possibility is having our own Haitian Art Newsletter.  All these
things will be discussed plus the main purpose to promote Haitian art &
culture in the U.S.

                   Happy new year!

                        Larry Kent