14363: Du Tuyau re: Burnham posts Re: 14348: Du Tuyau " What is the truth", (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Burnham,

I no know but, I ask my poor little self thsi question every time each time every single time. How do we go from UFO's to Aristide in the politization of everything politics Haiti? I no know why I did perhaps exactly you ask for what you asked. But I read slowly, slowly, slowly to sure make sure I understand all Mister Nicholls English. I no see why I talk UFO's you talk Aristide for answer in my answering to the journalitic suggestion for a Magazine Zombi.

I shake head, shake head, and I beat head my head too. I still no get answer yet. Maybe someday, when I english berre speak, I understand better argumentativeness of your argument.

Happy New Year in warm Haiti Mister Burnham. I cold, cold, cold here. My boss says in beautiful English: It's going to be a dreadful winter.

Du Tuyau comparing Aristide and contrasting UFO's to politics and reality of real people's lives in poor country suffering from conceptualization of all politics of Haiti on one person by those saying that they don't do that and can't do that.

So Du Tuyau shake head, shake-shake-shake.