14390: Cooke: Re: 14325: Senou: Rest Area (Toilet) (fwd)

From: Kevin Cooke <kcooke@fiam.net>

Mssr. Alfred,

Is it possible that a simple dessign for a sanitation center including a
well, 4-8 toilets, and a septic system
would be of use?  I have been looking into developing water resources in
Haiti, but I'm still in the first
stages of application for non-profit status.  My brother-in-law Yves (Chico)
Boyer and I are working for better
water and sanitation resources, but it seems to take so long.  Do you have
any access to financing for such
a project?  I'd like to help, if I could.

Kevin M. Cooke
Pure Water Haiti
145-B Brittany Manor Drive
Amherst, MA  01002