14418: Sanba: Re:14414: Edouard- news- Miami Herald 1/11/03 (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

Dear Mr. Edouard,

I really appreciate your comment, because it brings about a general question that may be asked about any of us posting anything political on the list. Including you. Including myself.
Are we (instead of Michelle or any partisan writer, for the matter) interested in forwarding articles we do not agree with? Whether we are employed or independent?

In my opinion, as you are asking about AHP
[tell me what exactly is AHP? Is it a government funded propaganda machine or an independant news agency? If it is funded and run by the government should it not indentify itself as such? Anything else is misleading.]
first,  you could also ask with the same relevance about Radio Metropole, Radio Vision 2000, HPN, Alter Presse, CNN and any other big networks for the matter. So much true that I posted a message to the list that I CCed to Reuters itself in order to voice the same concern, with another approach I believe more realistic. It reads like this: