14417: Sanba: Re:14410: Marville: Government supporters clash with marchers in Hai ti (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

This report is at times spotily at odds with the one by Karshan, as much as mutually exclusive.
We know that Karshan reports the government side of the story. Should we think that as soon as the story is
By:Michael Deibert, Reuters
it has to be neo-Duvalieristly pro-opposition, pro-putch-and-terror and/or from the media branch of the militaro-makouto-FRAPH branch of a same institution?