14424: Du Tuyau Re: Mister Burnham and Ti Boulejambon; but Truth firstly Mister Burnham (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Burnham,

I no afraid for no answer directly last time. I sorry Mister Burnham. I a little no happy and you know too also, I no Gwo big guy. I small physique looking.
But you know, Mister Burnham, I little sorry because I no answer you yesterday last night you send me reply for response. I small little problem because, it very cold and I work a little distance my house from home.
I so cold last night I no stand out for bus after work in restaurant 6 p.m. I freeze like in frigidaire so I tell my boss. He call taxi for me and I take taxi fast inside car because cold too much it is cold.
When I get in taxi, I a little sad because money I pay 2 dollars 40 cents for sitting first, and 30 cents every 1/3 mile. No good because taxi driver drives slow slow slowly to make more money when taxi takes time. I no like that because I new girl-friend and I like money extra I give taxi to buy girl-friend every week new Victoria Secret under garment. So I now trouble.
Well, ...maybe I now tell "truth-lies" so I more money to buy under garment Victoria Secret for new girl-friend.
But little thing happen in taxi. Driver taxi from Benin and speak a little French with me. Driver taxi put radio at 6 o'clock on radio station LPR or NPR something like that. Journalist talk somebody musicology die yesterday in Florida heart-attack. Musician Gibbs 58 years old fall dead like that. LPR-NPR journalist talk and talk and play little beat music from guy. One music I like sound and I ask driver taxi: what singer says. He tells me and I no understand. I say, can you please tell me I write on paper first words? He say no problem. So I write singer says: How can you mend, a broken ha..ha-heart... how can you stop the rain, from falling down?
You know, I thinking now when I home: how can you stop the rain, from falling down? I thinking... a little. I say to self me person. I say ... well, if you no want rain to fall, you cut trees. That's what agronome tell me one time. You cut trees.
So Mister Burnham, that Haiti for you now. Maybe I explain a little. My fear worrying is simplistic like this. You no want "rain", everybody to know truth real truth, you simplistically cut trees. That is, you buy everything-everybody institutions civil society... With that little money, everybody else tells truth, you say: this truth no good truth because this truth no come from my dollar. This truth comes from gourdes changed in dollars. So this truth no good truth.
It is like Misses Parshan or Farshan or Karshan (I no know her name) put news this weekend of AHP news on list Mister Corbett. AHP tells truth. But AHP no truth bought with dollars changed in gourdes. AHP maybe no even truth bought in gourdes changed in dollars. AHP sees truth in street. AHP tells truth. But people mad, mad, mad because people say truth AHP no good truth because AHP truth no say Lavalas bad people only. AHP balance truth with what journalist AHP sees. So this truth no good fact for factual truth.
Now, one more thing I understand from little experience my experience Haiti from Haitian. Every time you hear Haitian say "bare volè", arrest thief, maybe person himself or herself is thief. I example for you.
When I small child, I go school one day at Izidó Bwaron for 5 dollars every month. My father work a little, and my mother work epicerie grocery store in Ri Valiere Street Port-au-Prince. One day, my mother tells me and daddy joke. One day, somebody comes inside store to buy. Person walks around. My mother suspect person. Person wears strong green shirt, tall guy. So my mother recognize this somebody. Person steals food in grocery and goes out. My mother says French on the street: "Au Secours!!!!!" No body says nothing. Thief with green shirt walks fast, fast. My mother now knows she loses. So my mother says in creole: "Anmwey!!!! bare volè". People on street runs runs runs to catch chief. Oh oh. Volè-thief too now says: "bare volè" and runs with people. So they never catch thief. My mother shakes head and tells my father. She says: "this volè intelligent". That's how volè now tells other people in Haiti. They call you thief volè so you no catch them steal. Okay? Okay.
I tell my friend about this problem now with truth in Haiti, and my friend say that it's because there is new organizations ".org" in Haiti. "www.org's" has 3 words that stand for RPD in French and English and Creole: Réseau de Recherches pour la Propagande et la Désinformation. English says Research network for Propaganda and Disinformation. Creole says simple more simple directly: "Rache Po Do l'". Now all institutions Haiti now tells lies about truth, but says they tell truth. You know I know everybody knows this no truth they tell is no truth. But it's truth because they say it's truth. Truth in the street people see that people live and see, that rain, is no good truth. Truth they tell people with the trees they cut so no rain fall down, is truth because RPD tells that truth. And that, Mister Burnham, is truth, truthfully told to you as truth nothing but the truth so help me God in the sky with the truth.
But Mister Burnham, I no very mad because you tell me Ti. I very mad because maybe you no see yet that Haiti is little funny country. So we be careful when we say little things for truth. Okay? Okay, okay. I give example to explain.
I like your truth because your truth raw what you see. You say maybe 2 weeks before you see people buy gazoline in line. Gouvernment people come and buy gazoline more than all people, no stand in line but just takes gazoline and go home. I no say it this no truth because Mister Burnham, this what you see. I respect your truth because your truth is experienced truth. You say also yesterday that you ask people four people for term "Ti". You say people call Titid maybe no good? I say no same thing because maybe you too explain, with little nuances in "Ti".
Okay, it's like this. When woman Haitian say Titid, look at woman eyes, you see. Eyes for woman rolls round left, round right, rolls nan mitan in between with smile. Why? Because woman like her little Titid in more one way than one way. See what I mean explaining...? That's why they say little Minouche always suspect girls all time all the time in Palais National. Okay so now, when man says Titid, check find out. Man work for gouvernement? If man work for gouvernement, maybe man wants bigger job, more money and prove to Aristide man is faithful. Okay? So that's nuance. No same Titid for man or woman. Okay? Okay.
I now wait for nice answer intelligent from you. I like you talk to me because I learn lots mucho things from you Mister Burnham.
Du Tuyau learning about the truth no fake truth but truth from rain falling down from the skies for truth but also want trees for rain to come down so trees no get cut with dollars.