14502: Chevalier: Re: 14474: Louissaint: Re: 14465: Blanchet: Fw: Duvalierists resurface in West Palm Beach (fwd)

From: Reginald Chevalier <rchevalier@winstar.com>

I totally agree with your comment. Why bring back someone who had a chance
to be different than his father or any other haitian presidents for that
matter
but decided to be as greedy and a criminal by diverting millions of dollars
into his
Swiss account, leaving the country in a disarray and the infrastructure
dismantled.
Now with his fortune evaporated and feeling the pressure he thinks he can
just
come back and do it all over again. I don't think so!
It  order for Haiti to get out of this gutter it's in, we need a leader
with experience
who's willing to make some sacrifices and turn things around drastically.
Perhaps someone who's already wealthy to the point stealing won't be his main
objective. Someone who has experience with financing and managing people.
Someone who deeply care about the country and the people who have been
suffering for too long. Two hundred years to be exact.
In prospective I do sympathize with the ones who are waiting for Duvalier's
return.
I have to admit that life was much easier for some people... but again if
mediocrity is
what you've known all your life then that's what you'll always settle for!
We need to get out of the box.

Regi Chevalier