14519: Re: 14518: PLEASE POST ANONYMOUSLY: Kuzban's real interest in Haiti (fwd)

dear bob, please post anonymously. thanks...

wow, ira kurzban and co. really do make alot of money off of the haitian
people.  this is patently parasitic, paternalist, and pathetic...

i sure could pay for a great many deliveries of the "RAPID-O" water truck to
my house in la boule with that kind of dough, eh? for $355,849.50 i calculate
that "RAPID-O" could give me 3,559 trucks full of water, each with 400
gallons. that equals 1,423,600 gallons, with which i could fill my pool and
have the yard guy wash my landruiser twice a day.  or better yet, i would
save some and send my son to the the UM School of Law. he could study with
professor stotsky there. wouldn't that be great!