14648: Senou: Celebrating the Bicentennial of Haiti (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Celebrating the Bicentennial of Haiti

Good morning to all:
Haitian Community Relations, Inc: Purpose: to portray
Haiti positively to the outside and to assist Haiti in
Haiti. We are preparing to celebrate the Bicentennial
of Haiti in Atlanta; we are not going to do it alone.
We are in the process of creating a broad coalition to
celebrate that historic event. As you know all, the
independence of Haiti in 1804 was not only for
Haitians but also for black and oppressed people
everywhere in the world.
Before our independence the brave warriors of Haiti
had fought for the freedom of the United States of
America. In September 1779 in the jungle of Savannah,
the Haitian elite force had prevented the British from
destroying the coalition Franco-American. Soon after
taking our independence, we had helped Simon Bolivar
to free most countries in Latin America and We also
had given independence to the Dominican Republic.
We helped people freely without any expectation in the
19th century.

My ancestors had broken the chains of slavery, Martin
Luther King had left us in America and for the
oppressed throughout the world the message of Hope in
his famous speech “I have a Dream”

May 18 and January 1st are two keys dates in the
Haitian history. This coming May 18th is the
bicentennial of the Flag of Haiti and the anniversary
of the only Union among Haitian people. And Haitians
will celebrate their 200 years of Freedom on January
1st, 2004.

To show support for Haiti, I urge you to display the
Haitian Logo, the Haitian Flag, attending Haitian
events and discussing the accomplishments of Haiti
with your kids and anyone around you.  May 18th is the
ideal date to display the Haitian Flag and also the
Bicentennial Logo of Haiti.

Pretty soon, you will be able to order T-Shirt with
the Bicentennial Logo of Haiti and as well as the
Haitian Flag from HCR in Atlanta.

NB: Part of the revenue will be used to create a
Haitian Cultural Center in Atlanta and starting fund
to build Rest Area (Toilet) in most Highways in Haiti.

* Interested just fire an email at this address:
hcrinfor@hrconline.org

Mr. Joseph Alfred
Founder/CEO
of