14765: Edouard:Haitian-Americans Republicans (fwd)

From: Felix Edouard <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

I see this as  good news.  It time we stop putting all our eggs in one
basket.

HAITIAN-AMERICAN REPUBLICAN CLUB of SOUTH FLORIDA

It is time for we Haitian-Americans to stand up and be counted.  We are
calling on all Haitian-American Republicans, independents and like-minded
individuals to join us in launching the Haitian American Republican Club of
South Florida, HARC of South Florida.

“We meet at a remarkable time in the life of our country.  Our country,
after an era of drift, must set itself to important tasks and higher goals.
The Republican Party has the vision and leadership to address these issues.”

Join us on Thursday, February 13, 2003 at 7:00 p.m. at Gatsby’s, 8575 SW
124th Avenue, Miami, (305) 412-2220 for Directions.

Do not miss this exciting event. Spread the word.

For additional info e-mail -    HARCSFlorida@yahoo.com