14767: Du Tuyau responding for Mister Burnham Levithian people of Jean-Claude Bajeux (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I today am formal person, very formal...

Dear Mister Burnham,

I pleased I am for your beautiful publication Corbett-ically, on the list for all Haitian people and friends Haitian people to read.

Mister Burnham, how are you today? You see, ... I learning English proper way now. Okay, okay, now serious things.

I like Mister Bajeux writing in nice things Human Rights et coetera et ra. I happy for reading piece like that so beautifully written and expressed for me to little bit understand what he writes.

Everything Mister Bajeux says is true for truth is truth anyway. Haiti need for understanding little bit of how gouvernement works. Principles for division of well-establishing power: checks and balances even though my check book this morning only has two dola and 01 cent until I get pay check in two months from my boss. My boss restaurant go vacation on Florida Palm Coast and no pay for me until he come back. You imagine I mad? So I eat all food in restaurant now.

But Mister Burnham, I try for to be fair in the sensibility of fairness. I agree with Mister Bajeux. Mister Bajeux experienced and plays game better. He now has white hair and has been around, and around, and around Haiti and the world. So he knows how for putting things together well-packaged like a good lawyer in courtroom present case to judge and jury.

I still say always until now, that I have little problem because I like fairness in fair play for game. Everybody for example remember Brignol Lindor, journalist that "Sleeping-In-Woods" (Dómi Nan Bwa) group killed. Everybody ask for arrest of people like that. I agree with all my little heart so small now because I smoke too much Marlboro cigarettes all the time.

But Mister Burnham, everybody forgetting that partisans group opposition I think Convergence, (correct me if I wrong here)before cut Lavalas partisan too in piece: cut face, arm, everything. Partisans Lavalas react the wrong way and kill Mister Lindor.

I no say this correct because this no mathematique, like you know... with two minuses multiplication you get pluses. So 2 wrong no make 1 right no now, no never in reality of real life. Why they no never say anything about this partisan Lavalas too? His life no worth nothing because he Lavalas?

This, Mister Burnham, is what I talk about. Rule of Law means the balance cannot be too much one one side. You know why? Because the weight that's too strong on that side eventually fall pou kont li on its own.

I no want too long writing but this other problem you mention about elections. Lavalas make mistake BIG mistake everybody agree, when they no accept for send senators back for 2nd round. Partisans for Lavalas tell Lavalas: go elections. Lavalas no listen. So now, they pay for their mistake 10 times more than mistake original. Lavalas te gonfle got bloated with win, and now they still need good dose of Ex-Lax. This Ex-Lax is election, Mister Burnham, ... election.

So why opposition no want to go? You no can say one one side of beautiful mouth small lip, that you want modern country with modern state for Haiti, ... and then one other corner of your mouth you say you no want president in power because president make election no good. That mean simple thing. That mean you still believe in person more important than institution.

If you know person want for himself to be more important, you work with and for more strong institution, despite person what person wants. That is simple like this. Now Mister Burnham, do you think that if OAS and other countries help organize election, that Lavalas can "steal" elections again? Okay, okay now, if you do, that mean you believe too in one person have more power than all institutions combinations combined. That would be really moun fou like me I moun fou. So I no buy this logic of this kind, Mister Burnham.

In the parody of paradigm of Haiti for all everybody want power, people sing all songs with all voice of kinds different: barritone, soprano, bass, drum-tambou, etc. I have bird's voice and I only make sound like this: "thwè-tchwè". But I hope I no lose my little voice.

Du Tuyau