14864: Power: My first post (fwd)

From: mike power <mikehaiti@hotmail.com>

I visited Haiti last month for the first time, and enjoyed it very much.
Together with my partner, who is a photojournalist, we met Mr Robert Duval
and spent a week at Athletique D'Haiti. We were impressed by what we saw
there, and hope to publish the story in the UK.

In the meantime, I would like to invite comments from the list upon the
state of sport in Haiti. I know that football is massively popular there,
and would like to prompt discussion of the impact of sport for
schoolchildren, and as a source of social cohesion as a spectator event.

Very best wishes,

Mike Power

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk