14865: Du Tuyau Re: Malcom Jafrik, Kinalaganash, and all people nice and no too nice (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear everybody,

I know English my speaking and writing English no very good. I serious pou tout bon. But I only 24 months in United States Great States. So English my speaking and writing no very good. That why it is why I no understand sometimes Mister Malcom-X--before-Trip-to-Mecca, speaking English. Every time I read, I thinking a little: "Mister Jafrik, if you ask Mister Nu-ki-leur if Mister Senator Edward Kennedy is blan, he tells you: no, Mister Kennedy is black; Miss beautiful-bad-piano-player Condollezza is blan" Why? Because real issue is ethnicity no color or race.

Mister Pre-Malcom-post-Malcom, I no speak English well. That why it is why I write English like this one. You English speak perfect and I want for speaking English like you when I grow up. I only 24 months in United States Great States. Okay, .... okay, okay.

Now, Mister Burnham for you I speaking.

Mister Kinalaganash Burnham,

I sorry for this week. I no eat salad. Lamb more expensive it is more expensive. My boss away on vacation in Palm Coast in Florida beautiful state. He no pay me for cooking salad. So I now no eat no more salad too either. I eat like they say in beautiful Inn restaurant, I eat to make boss mad, marinated Lamb with special sauce, topped with sliced red pepper à la vinaigrette.

Maybe now you eat with me for dinner, Mister Kinalaganash Burnham. But now for the moment, I eat food restaurant my boss leaves, no salad like kabrit-goat. So I happy because now, you eat with me good food all-time-all-the-time.

My friend beautiful girl eat same food too now. She no want no more salad. She eat same thing with me, and we go "admire the beauty in the sky". You know, ... I mean I go look for the flying objects I no can identify, and she think I go for lovingly enamorastic lovingly loving me and her only in the world. But I happy. You no why Mister Burnham? So that way, I have good "food" assured because, ... I romantic guy. But I like food to eat more in "thicki-thicki" mode. So I nice to girl-friend.

Anyway my-friends-all-my-friends-and-no-too-much-my-friends-Corbett-list-people-because-mad-at-me,

I now am preparing for election. I tell you I candidate for Senateur? Maybe next week, I get OAS to go for Haiti to "get things going my way". Too much snow in United States Great States this weekend. No fly OAS. But, my brother come anyway in boat from La Gonave, haiti. I no happy.

I now afraid because all my friends girls say brother my brother is "cute". I mad because I cute too. Well, just a little bit, no very much. My friend say that I so ugly, I should be shaloska in kanaval in Port-au-Prince for this time in this year. Maybe I could sing lavi chè life expensive in Port-au-Prince. Wish me luck, my all good friends Corbetti-ticians and politicians. My brother always get my friends girls because he so handsome.

Hey Corbett friends, you no any other store to get beautiful VS for beautiful new girl friend? I need new one to excite for girl-friend.

I in love for first 20th times in my life. I in love every week with new girl friend in my little head bald.

Du Tuyau in love with love.