14887: Du Tuyau and Haiti for sorry-ness on future of Haiti (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all,

I must tell you. For all the talk people mad at me, the Convergence group for Human Rights has once again give me head-ache a little. When I say that, Mister Daily news get mad and email me mad, mad, mad. But Mister Daily news very smart so, I sure Mister Daily news agree with me this time for proof. Just a little logic, my friends-and-not-so-friends.

In Ti Goave Petit-Goave couple weeks before this week today, 20 Fevrier 2003, someone Lavalas partisan die. Someone shoot him dead and he die and they do antèman funeral. So because my good friends people Convergence for Human Rights Group wants fairness to be fair, they go and investigate too. Except for one little problem: they miss big time.

I proof for you Mister Daily news. Hopefully and in all hopefullness now, you give me little break with your defending one-sided and shamelessly human rights group.

After investigation, human rights group conclusion is this in my little Caesar salad sentence: "this was intra-lavalas violence".

Now, let's assume for assumptions of assumptionality, that this true group tells truth. What's wrong here?

This what's wrong is what is wrong. Even if it was true or it is true, that dead person is intra-lavalas result of violence, they have to give same caliber courage strength to investigation their investigation, not ridicule it. After all, this not about Lavalas ou/or Convergence; this about country. So you no minimize investigation because it's "intra-lavalas" as you call it. You stick to one principle; if you care for about Haiti, and want rule of law established, you ask authority same way to investigate and fight for better investigation so murderer arrested is in arrest in prison. You don't dismiss, no dismiss human life because it's Lavalas human life.

"Where the hell is the sense of justice and human rights here? Where, freaking, the hell is it? Will Haiti ever get to be a normal place for decent people to live in?", my boss for salad making ask me in English beautiful.

So, Mister Daily news, I know you work for your job with reason, intelligence all-time-all-the-time. Now I hope you get my point. I don't care it's Lavalas or opposition; I believe in peace, and society based on logic and rationality, not on backward emotionality emotionally stupid.

Well, ... maybe Mister Marassa answer for you.

Du Tuyau almost crying, because Haiti and politi-chien think between their "butt-heat".