14898: Senou: May 18 in Atlanta (Location) (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

May 18 in Atlanta

May 18, 1803 – May 18, 2003

Celebrating the Bicentennial anniversary of our
Historical Union at Arcahais and the Flag of the First
Black Republic.

A Salute to our Flag and A tribute to our Historical
Union

Location:
South Cobb Recreation Center  (GYM)
875 Six Flags Drive
Austell, GA 30168

When: Sunday May 18, 2003

To show support for Haiti, I urge you to display the
Haitian Logo, the Haitian Flag, attending Haitian
events and discussing the accomplishments of Haiti
with your kids and anyone around you.  May 18th is the
ideal date to display the Haitian Flag and also the
Bicentennial Logo of Haiti.

For more info relating to ticket and group
reservation: fire an email at:
hcrinfor@hcronline.org

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Founder/CEO