14920: Durban: Haitian graduates from U of Chicago (fwd)

From: Lance Durban <lpdurban@yahoo.com>

To settle a small bet with the UC Alumni office, I would like to
contact any graduates from the University of Chicago (graduate
or undergraduate) living in Haiti.  Are there any?  The
university office tells me that they know of two:
        Paul Perigod   AB '12 (still living?)
        Sharmi Sobhan  AB '96
U of Chicago's most famous Haitian student, the late head of the
central bank, Lesley Delatour, attended without graduating, but
evidently learned enough Chicago supply-side monetary theory to
control the money supply better than has been done by his more
recent successors.

L Durban