14930: Du Tuyau for Mister Dreyfuss, Missize Higbie, Mister Marassa, and all people (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all answer for me or about me writing stuff,

I sorry I no answer all this time. I little problem difficulty for lots of time because I tired all the time last week and I a little rest this week.

Mister Dreyfuss, you no believe I learning in English but is true. I go to High Ridge Road every day in morning for Rippowam High School. I take bus to go and study for speaking English over there. That is truth all the truth.

Mister Marassa, You say things about Mireille Durocher Bertin and all people. I no competition with you or no body for who kill who. I say only this one time. L'enquête-se-poursuit-investigation-still-going-on-after-8-bloody years. Okay? Okay, okay.

So I know sometime Lavalas do stupid things policy; but politics, Lavalas no miss often. I no know who kill Ms. Bertin, but let's push investigation too for me and you to know and find out the truth.

Du Tuyau shaking-head, asking, when in the world has allegations ever become fact before investigation for investigative people to publish investigation what it is their investigation?