15051: Simidor Re: 15041 (Du Tuyau for Mister Simidor) (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

For a measure of sanity in these discussions:

I don't have to  "prove" that "no people die before elections 26
Novembre 2000."  In this instance, the burden of proof is on you,
Tuyau. YOU made the claim that the opposition killed Lavalas
supporters in advance of the June and Nov. 2000 elections. YOU say
you have "countless examples." SHOW US.

You have implied, time and again, that the Convergence is just as
violent, repressive and corrupt as Lavalas.  PROVE IT.

You also imply that the human rights groups lie in their reports
about Lavalas' political repression, disappearances and outright
assassinations. DECONSTRUCT THEIR LIES.

What I find dishonest, Tuyau, is the moral relativism that comes
with the formula "both sides are doing it."

Daniel Simidor