15090: Nadal: Re:14932 . Few questions to Mr. Du Tuyau . (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Mr. Du Tuyau in your post 14932 , you wrote:

" I tired because I writing too much a little on list. But I tired mostly
because I realize one little truth in politics for Haitian people. All
Haitian politicians like for swallow more than they can chew on.17 years
ago, Baby Doc bad guy; 10 years ago, Cedras bad guy; today, Lavalas bad guy
; 10 years from now if Konvejans ever in power, Konvejans become bad guy
too. I guarantee you."

Very clearly you said  that Baby Doc and Cedras were bad guys and then you
said that Lavalas is  bad guy too.
How can Lavalas be a bad guy ? Lavalas is not a person , Mr. Du Tuyau !
Lavalas  is a Terrorist Movement ! Mr. Du Tuyau, who created Lavalas ?
Answer: Jean Bertrand Aristide did. Why do you have to protect   a thief and
a murderer like Jean Bertrand Aristide ,whose actions and policies since
1991 have always undermine Haiti's democratic processes and institutions,
contributing to the deliberate breakdown in the rule of law in Haiti , to
politically motivated violence and intimidation , and to political and
economical instability in Haiti and in the Caribbean ?
 Jean Bertrand Ariside is the intellectual author of the assassinations of
Jean Dominique, Brignol Lindor, Felix Lamy, Father Jean Marie Vincent,
Mireille Durocher Bertin ,General Max Mayard, and many other haitian
politicians and members of the haitian civil society .

Mr. Du Tuyau, you are writing under a false name .It is not your real name.
My last question tonight to you is :
Are you Jean Bertrand Aristide?

Olvier Nadal