15125: Khelladi: Ngos and other in the lac (fwd)

From: Yacine Khelladi <yacine@yacine.net>

Bonswa la Corbetters Sosyete

I need to identify NGOs, grassroots, and other organizations working in
communities around the border lakes hydrografic basin (i'm not sure that
is the correct english wording) but in includes all around du Lac Azuei
ou Étang Sale':  Fond Parisien, Gantier, Nan Palm, Trou d'eau, Cornillon
- Savanne Bom ,Manneville - Las Lajas - Massif / Pic La Selle, Foret de
Pins - Fond Verretes, and the border.

I need to contact those who are doing community development in the area
to identify potentialities and discuss possible eco-tourism activities
development.

Please email me directly with contact names if possible, tanpri souple

Ankouraje

Yacine