15160: Cleo: Please ask if anyone can confirm or deny this account (fwd)

From: Cleo714@aol.com

I had a client in my practice come in the other day (a Haitian woman
suffering from anxiety and depression).  She seemed hopeless about retiring
in Haiti when she'd worked so hard in this country with that in mind.  She
described bieng inhaiti in February and being caught in a severe traffic jam
on her wayto the airport inPort au Prince.  (Something I know is not
unusual).  She said the cause of this particular embouteillage was a man
lying naked in the stree, hacked apparently to death with the carcass of a
dog thrown on top of his dead body.  She said that the people standing around

reported his death was a result of his stealing some item or other in the
marketplace.  Is this true?  Did anyone else witness this?  I ask because
this particular client, who was seeing me for the first time, also cited some

seemingly unbelievable things to explain her insomnia and feelings of
hopelessness and depression.  I would appreciate any feeback from someone who

had in fact travelled to Haiti during that period, or someone who lives in
Haiti and witnessed this.  It will help me in developing an effective
"treatment plan".  Thanks.
Guitele