15191: Nadal: Re: Let's Arrest Aristide for Drug Trafficking (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

Personally, I believe France is losing its time with a criminal like
Aristide. Real haitian democrats cannot trust OAS since OAS has  been bought
long time ago by Aristide.The Black Caucus has been bought too. Show me the
money, Guys!
Haitians , it's time to take our future in our own hands and get rid of the
Lavalas narco dictatorship.
Let's unite against Aristide, the Terrorist , the Drug Dealer and the
Tyrant.

Olivier Nadal

FRANCE/HAITI

A high-level mission from the "friends of Haiti group, in which France is
participating, is going to Port-au-Prince tomorrow to try to re-start the
process for resolving the crisis. It will meet with the Haitian authorities
and representatives of the opposition and civil society.

As we said on March 7, 2003, the European Union is ready to assist the
Haitian government in its task of restoring order and the rule of law.

France, which fully supports the efforts and resolutions of the OAS, expects
strong, concrete gestures from President Aristide as proof of his commitment
to observe democracy and pluralism, principles that allowed him to accede to
office in 1991 and which led the international community to return him to
the presidency in 1994.

Improvement in governance and the implementation of OAS resolution 822 are
the conditions for normalizing relations between Haiti and the international
financial institutions.