Corbett's back: List is re-opening

Folks, I just got home from my two weeks in Ireland and my body seems
still on European time, so I'm at my computer at 4:30 AM.  This is the
longest period the list has been down since I started it in 1994!

In the next day or so I will be catching up and posting the long line
of messages in queue, so please be patient with messages that you sent
in while I was away.  I'll be getting them out as fast as I can.

And, please feel free to start up again sending messages of discussion,
news, inquiry and such to the list.

I had a very restful and marvelous time, but it's good to be back and I'm
ready to get back to work!

Bob Corbett