15407: Charleston: RE: Mango business in Haiti (fwd)

From: Giles C. Charleston <gcharleston@comcast.net>

I am not sure if anyone on your mailing list could provide some lead on this
topic.
Basically, we are researching the mango business/industry in Haiti.  We
would like to know
who the players are, which region in the country do they get most of their
mangoes and also
who are the respective buyers (US companies).  Any statistics, news and
business articles, and other supporting references or points of contact on
the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for passing this along...

Giles-