15659: marasa to marasa (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Dear Marasa,
I not visit you for so long I have to write you on Corbet. Perhaps you help
me with something bothering me. If 17% of cocaine for U.S. go through Haiti
and Aristide. Perhaps that mean that 17% of cocaine go through Florida and
Jeb Bush. That make sense? How come Jeb Bush not involved in this sticky
mess? How come he not do something to help situation. Putting Haitians in
jail is not good solution to Haitian problem. Jobs never be created in Haiti
if democratic infrastructure not put in place to help create jobs for
Haitians in Haiti. Democrats out of office too long to continue to take
blame for mess in Haiti.
We no longer have free press in Haiti. Radio Haiti closed. They say Aristide
buy TV Telemax and now he putting pressure to change political perspective
on news. Members of Aristide Government monopolize economy, business and
media. This place turning into sad story.
Yours,
marasa