15717: Monsanto: Re: 15711: Du Tuyau hosing ... with numbers (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Dear Du Tuyau,
I knew it , I knew it, and I knew it "swazandisèt fwa sèt" / "seventy seven
time seven" that as your name implies you were born to hose people, lawn,
driveway,  and consequently for that specific matter, anything that need to
be kept alive or brought back to live or giving live.

Whatever come out of your hose it must have this sine qua none substance
essential to life named H2O. In Creole I use to say "achdezo". You and I
must realize or  figure out intelligently that without that the latter which
represent more of a faucet the water coming out of your hosing tubular
system will splash and make a real mess.

All of this, is to advice your Tuyauty equal to your achDEZOste to be very
careful in hosing up or down that hmmmmm !! beautiful question asker, as the
result will be another 1/2 Du Tuyau in the the next 9 months meaning 270
days.

This calculation is not as mathematical as the term to terminate the
presidency of Son Excellence le Prestige [Byè Ayisyen premye pri
entènasyonal 2000] Prestigious not prestigitator [ although at times I
personally wonders] Reverend Jean-Bertrand Aristide which by no means will
go beyond 7 february 2006.

To follow him, he and only him must absolve you meaning hosing you up or
down. This is not Constitutionally accepted but this is the de facto, de
jure as you put it so eloquently in your ravishing piece. By the way is Mr
Bazin still part of the Haitian political turf ? How effective was his work
? Could it be considered to be anointed oh sorry to be hosed by the Rev ?

Back to the wombing of the hosing product, I am afraid that it will not take
as long as the remaining of of the Messiah planetic sojourn [they hate
people talking like this] to figure out why the Opposition [they] is not
even considering anything above the natural course of event.

 They would prefer a product of conception prematurely hosed down instead of
a full term as the chances of survival for this one will be shortened.

Finally without numbers I am sharing with you the reasons why they cannot
count, is because to count you must have a hose first and the H2O [ remember
read it in haitian creole] will flow out of that faucet.
If you miss it, reread it and again and again. Once you understand it,
please do not share it with none of the smarty people of the marvellous Mr
Corbett list. Some of them might know how to graft this missing organ to the
Opposition.

An avid Du Tuyau reader who wishingly ........want to help