15778: Johnson: RE: Haiti Health Care Facilities (fwd)

From: Garrett Johnson <pcigjohn@xmission.com>

My name is Garrett Johnson and I am researching the health care
opportunities for the people of Haiti and I plan to draft a proposal
identifying a possible solution to providing health care facilities in the
country.  I am curious if anyone has information (or a location I can go to
get this information) of current facilities in Haiti; for example,
quantities, locations, patients, ideas to help the situation, and any other
suggestions that could help.  I can be contacted by:

Email:		gjohnson@projectcontrol-inc.com
Mailing Address:	530 East 200 South
			Salem, Utah 84653
Phone: 		801-423-1635