15845: Dorce: Re: 15782: Simidor: Re: 15780, Brice on marassa (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 6/6/03 5:38:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Daniel Simidor
<karioka9@mail.arczip.com>writes:

<< I also  don't know where Brice is coming from, but by his choice of people
 to criticize and by his emphasis on "positive" stories, I smell a
 Lavalas rat, i.e. an attempt to gag those who despise the Aristide
 regime. Tut, tut.... >>
Why is it Brice that you choose to criticize for his positive stories and
dislike of those who must shrilly and constantly call out for Aristide's ouster
instead of the negative ones?  As you judge Brice on the people he chooses to
criticize should we judge you on your choice to criticize Lavalas or
non-opposition supporters ?

kd~