15843: Dorce: Re: 15673: Marassa and Taiwan (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 5/23/03 5:52:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com> writes:

<< We think that reparations and embargo are funny arguments. Lavalas
 apologists want to paint Lavalas as victim of large international
 conspiracy. we think this is why Paul Farmer become porte-parole for
 Lavalas. this is mostly what Farmer argue in his books. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I don't understand what you said up there.  Why did Paul Farmer become
porte-parole for Lavalas?  And how do you know he is wrong about what he believes is
happening (you think it's impossible, what he says in his books?....I think
you know more than you say about that.)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>But intersting thing is Taiwan. Lavalas Ministers keep flying to Taiwan and
come back with big money checks to spend on villas and mistresses and nice
big machines. difficult to argue no money coming into Haiti. Just look at
City University at Tabarre. Constructioin is full speed ahead. Who is
partner with Haitian Government? Taiwan. Rice projects, fish projects,
HOUSING projects. Taiwan funded. Garbage trucks, dump trucks, police cars,
motorcylces, government cars. Don de taiwan.<<
What is your point?  Taiwan is helping Haiti, unlike the US, Canada, France.
You are just angry because someone is helping instead of hindering.  Must
just mess up all those plans of glory.  As for the misuse of funds, I guess
that's why there are reports of building schools, roads, and other projects that
belie your story.  But you try to spin it the way you want.  It's just getting
so old and hackneyed.

Kathy Dorce~