15905: marasa and restitution (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

How come with all talk about restitution no one mention native Caribean
Indians. I suspect that big bill. Who owe them? French or Haitian or both?
How about restitution to families of people killed by current government.
Maybe that a good place to start. Maybe madame Dominique start receving
check already. Maybe restitution for land taken by current government
another good place to start. I calculate current Haitian government make 100
million dolar a year in drug trade. Minus ten percent for security and
Kurzban, that leave 90 million dolars. How about public education when they
finish new airport in Jacmel for small planes coming from Columbia.

marasa