15906: Vishnusurf: kremas in miami (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

i was in little haiti yesterday for church and trying to find some dous makos
for my daughter (she loves the stuff).  no luck with the dous, but i did find
some cremas at the bakery on NE 2nd across from Eglise Baptiste Emmanuel.
large bottles go for $12 while small ones cost $3.  if anyone out there is
really desperate for some, i might be able to hook them up, only so long as they
are not plotting another one of those coup d'etats... that's what drove me to my
cremas addiction in the first place!