17090: Vishnusurf: Re: 17087: Lyall: recent unrest (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

How interesting to read Lyall's disturbing report immediately after Ms.
Ives's narrative about Washington allegedly destabilizing the Aristide government!

Just what is a blan to believe anymore? Did Washington pay people to beat up
those who were planting trees? Are missionaries in Haiti not really tourists
after all but the true supporters of chime yo?

Ives would have us blame Washington for Titid's shortcomings. Doubtless,
there is blame to be shared there. But...
The folks bloodied while planting trees in the ravine would have us believe
otherwise.
It is all getting even more confusing.
last week on C-Span Farmer made alot of sense, but then again so did
Lowenthal in today's Herald.
seems to me that all funds should go to Aristide as earmarked and then we can
all see what kind of monument he builds on le Champs de Mars next. perhaps to
a constitutional ammendment that abolishes presidential term limits?
perhaps to TNH and all blan who have supported it over the years?
perhaps to pe jan mari?

i, for one, am close to giving up trying to figure all of this KK out...

but thank god it is FET GEDE anyway... bondye toujou bon, antouka...