17157: Du Tuyau: Re: 17144:Du Tuyau: regarding Kathleen Burke (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

In a message writing for reading by all people on list Mister Corbett by Kathleen-Haitianist to my AOL I receive yesterday evening in the afternoon, Missers, or Miss Kathleen Burke written like this, clearly and concisely:
<<<From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I believe I explained, as did Raber, that we witnessed evidence that the elections are not free.  To hold sham elections again is not the act of a free people. kb>>>
Okay, I understand more than very well. I respect my understanding too. That why is why I love my mother. I tell you anecdotal and so, you understand why I love my mother and still think elections necessary.

One day I was child. My mother had someone at home. He funny. Let you and me and all people Corbett list call him, Alsibyad. You know, Alsibyad the joker popular in the past every Sunday in the 1970's on Radio MBC in Pótoprens, Ayiti. Okay, okay, now Du Tuyau, tell the story and stop rambling. So here is the story.

One day in the past, my mother leave 50 gourdes under table dining room and go out. Daddy out, Alsibyad watching us. But Alsibyad see my mommy put money away. After my mommy go out and we home with him only, Alsibyad take money. So when my mommy come, she look for money. Money disappearance. Alsibyad say to my mommy he no take money. He say somebody come home maybe that somebody take the senkant-pias-50-gourdes.

You know ... Missers or Miss Kathleen Burke, my mommy no mad. Next time next week, she go out same way, but she put money on table this time, and she call Alsibyad. She say, ... "Alsibyad, you see, I put money here on table. So make certainly sure no body take money, okay?" Alsibyad say for response: "Okay, Madame-mother Du Tuyau; I kaporal-corporal-gendarme army for money".

When my mommy come back into the inside of house in dining room, money still there. Why? Because my mommy got him good. Oh that lady she so tricky-ly wise with wisdom.

You no get my point? Okay it's this way. At least you know and Mister Raber know that Lavalas take election and run with it. So now, you experience. So, what you do next time? You use experience, have monitoring better, use all technique and technician-national-and-international to watch the thief-thieves-volè-voleurs. I guarantee for you, election better much better. That how is how you evolve the process; not by throwing everything away and start anew without using the experience that you had acquired. After all, like beautiful Creole song say, experians gran moun lan se nan tèt li, fó-w pa betize (the old person experience is in the head of old person, so use it).

So Kathleen Burke Missers or Miss, Convergence now is experienced with Lavalas-vólè-thieves, or so they say. They better use that experience to prove to us all that they can win an election. If they win, I happy for them and I would hope they put their victory to good use for the pipol-people they so say they loving so much like their little IRI dola. If they no can do that-go-to-election, I sispèk-suspect they no sure they can win electoral elections.

Have a nice weekend in the world little chilly this weekend for Boston temperature, Missers or Miss Burke. I going to Plateau Central next week to talk to the gunmen there who kill people who say they Lavalas, okay? I bring them few dolarès so they no kill me too he he he.

Du Tuyau, Aysien ti zórèy-Haitian with small very small ears but good hearing sometime.