17158: Du Tuyau: Etymological for Doc. Bell (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Doctor Bell, you want for us to definition chimè? I sorry I use the word so much very much but maybe I help little bit with recent etymological.

I think chimè is like French word "chimère". Like, when I was 14 and my girlfriend dumped me, I say to her after we get together back I happy, "ma petite princesse, j'étais en chimère". I mean by that, she put me in maddening madness.

So if I correctly correct here (my French was never too very much good but little better than my Du Tuyau English), a chimère is like a mad man. Like you know, Reagan bombed Libya and called Kaddhafi a mad man, a chimère. So a chimè is a passionate individual who refuses to use reason as a guiding principle, but acts and reacts based on his or her instincts usually full of hate. These have been recently some good use of chimère:

Corbettian chimè (I've been accused of being one he he he...);
Lavalas chimè (I don't know he he he);
Convergence chimè (I no know he he he);
et coetera et ra chimè.

That I think is what we calling chimè. Maybe I wrongly etymological. But I thinking I correctly Corbettian chimè that way, at least according to my lovely hateful email backs from everybody.

Du Tuyau, chime-rically saying good morning to all his chimè brothers, and sisters, and adversaries, and inimical enemies.