17228: Du Tuyau: Good morning moun fou (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Look Sir,

This is not movie "Good Morning Vietnam". You no funny jabbing to me with accusation on me. You say, "I perversion"? Yes, you know moun fou whatever you name is, Ipolit or Shripolit. I no care. I sispèk-suspect jalouzi-jealousy you are little bit. he he he. But, ... it's okay. I forgiveness for you today, but maybe no tomorrow or next time. So watch out!!

Anyway, let me and you for seriousness to discuss things. Maybe Ipolit, you could say little bit something like, in Creole beautiful, si-w pa pase maladi, ou pa fout konn remèd. Okay I mean simple thing, like maybe in hopefullness, gouvernement Haitian has learned little bit now for next time election not to eat all food. I say this because you talk about chewing too much food.

But you know dear bródè-brother, problem is sometimes, after May 2000 elections, Lavalas had to take medication Pepto-Bismol and Imodium A-D, and still taking it for eating too much food. Now Konvèjans-Convergence want for doing same thing: they want everything, ras-le-bol, no left over. But I suspect too, if they no too careful a bit more, they can one more time go to bed vant plat-hungry ... he he he.

Just joking, folksy-fellows.

Du Tuyau in his cosmic cosmetological world.