17405: (Chamberlain) 17402: Noss: Re: 17394: Restaveks (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

> Haldor Noss <hbnoss@worldnet.att.net> wrote

> I was happy to see an article about Restavec children but very sorry to
see that the writer and editor did not choose to do more with their
publication.  The Restavec phenomenon is much too complicated to "write up"
and "wrap up" in one article of 1000 words or less.

The article I posted was a shortened version of the original, which was
more than 2,000 words long and posted by someone else on 21 November (I no
longer have the Corbett number-reference).  I posted mine by mistake (not
having noticed the earlier one), so have a look at the longer original.

        Greg Chamberlain