17472: Grey (racine125@aol.com) Re: 17440: Alexandre; Reply to Gray on reparations (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

Jonas Alexandre <alexanj1@yahoo.com> wrote:

<< In a recent post about France's reparations to Haiti, Racine125@aol.com
 wrote

"So, here's what I propose:  Every single white person should leave Haiti,
taking with them their wealth, their jobs, their capital, their  organizations,
their expertise.  And the United States, France and Canada should eject each
and every single Haitian.  No more dollars from overseas - instead of sending
home US dollars, those Haitians will sit in Haiti praying for employment, a
place to live and food to eat."

 Wow, why such and so much hatred?>>

Alexandre, in my post I described for you an outrageous incident of
anti-white hatred, which is being fomented by the Aristide government *along with* and
*concurrent to* the reparations campaign.  Now, why don't you tell me - why so
much hatred?  The French woman I described to you doesn't hate anyone, why
should she be the target of hatred?  She is not against Haitians living in
France.

<< I think reparations is perfectly good idea. The Jews are making them all
over the world against those who benefited from their persecution. If the facts
exist and can be proven, and they are, why not? >>

"Reparations" and "anti-white hatred" are not the same thing, and should not
be coupled.  Furthermore, it's my opinion that if France owes Haiti, then
Haiti owes France too - that's what it's about, right?  Haiti paid France for the
property they appropriated (I am not sure if they paid for the civilians they
murdered), and now they want the reparations that they paid to France paid
back to them.  So if you think reparations is a perfectly good idea, well then...
Haiti already paid.  Case closed.

But whether you think Haiti owes France or France owes Haiti, resorting to
race hatred as a negotiating tactic is disgusting, and it is this, precisely,
that Aristide's government is doing.  And it is this, precisely, which I condemn.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html