18329: Vedrine: Haiti's Super Web Directory (2) fwd (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Haiti's Super Web Directory –

Dear all:
Besides the names of ORGANISATIONS / ASSOCIATIONS, we are also adding titles
of NEW BOOKS, TITLES OF RESEARCH dealing with Haiti (and their web links if
one is available). We’ve been collecting titles of “Theses & Dissertations
Related to Haiti” since 1997
(http://hometown.aol.com/ewvedrine/ThesDiss.htm) and publish them on-line so
that everyone can have access to them to ease their research. We’ll be happy
to have any of these info. to add to our HAITI’S SUPER WEB DIRECTORY
(http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html) which
we're updating quite often.

Thanks for helping with research on Haiti.

E. W. VEDRINE,
Founder & Editor-in-chief
E. W. VEDRINE CREOLE PROJECT, Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110
Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)
E-mail: evedrine@hotmail.com

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.