18773: Du Tuyau: re; transparency (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hi!! It's me again. I don't understand again, one more time. What's the complexity about questioning on issues regarding "The People National Party" PPN of Mister Ben Dupuy. I no understand.

Why PPN can't tell for us an answer on the list when the question was asked on the list, is a puzzling puzzle for my little head. If a discussion is being discussed on the list, why the answer cannot be on the list? Why do we have to go back to ppn@haitiprogres.com for little answer on basic question?

It is the same way that people had question for Lavalas on transparency on list-this-list for a very long time. Same thing like when Mister Flamberlain-Chamberlain asks questions about Convergence financial for many times on list and no answer. What's the big deal is what I no can understand because I cannot understand the situation when the situation is like this it is. How do we all think that Haiti will become a modern country one day if the basic question on transparency cannot be having an honest answer that is transparent? Wow!! Haiti, I suspiciously suspect that for you, pita-pi-tris- the-worse-is-yet-to-come. Worse days are ahead, indeed.

Du Tuyau looking through the window of transparency in Haiti and only seeing opacity