20243: intervision2000: FW: Suggestion for Prime minister Gerard Latortue (fwd)

From: InterVision2000 <info@intervision2000.com>

Suggestion for Prime minister Gerard Latortue

I have a very urgent suggestion for Prime minister Latortue and I hope
someone will pass on to him: it is time to SHUT UP the Aristide lobby
(Kurzban et al) that is still making noise using Haitian taxpayers' dollars.
Remember that these lobbyists are representatives of the Haitian Government,
not of Aristide personally.

I would recommend that a letter be immediately faxed to all these
organizations asking them to detail all their activities on behalf of the
Haitian Government since inception of their contract, detailing all payments
received, and that they desist from taking any orders from anyone other than
the Prime Minister's office directly until review of their contracts. [NOTE:
The Finance Ministry must have copies of all the contracts.]

This will force Kurzban to divulge whether he is in fact the Haitian
government's lawyer or Aristide's lawyer. If he claims that he is Aristide's
lawyer because of whatever reason, then the next step should be to ask him
when he stopped being the Haitian Government's lawyer. If he provides an
answer, and if it can be proven that during that period he actually worked
for Aristide while being paid by the Haitian government, then he can be sued
for fraud and we can start disbarment proceedings against him in the United
States. If we don't play hardball with these guys, we are screwed because
they are coming at the new government with all guns blazing.