20334: Vishnusurf: Re: 20311: anonymous: Re 23301 Rights Violators (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

I resent anonymous' use of "Voodoo" as a condescending adjective in this
post. How ignorant, venal, and disparaging of Haiti's popular religion is this !!!
If anything is keeping Haitians alive, it is Vodou, whose spirituality,
grace, and humanism make it one of the world's greatest religions.  It's bad enough
that anonymous defends such atrocious people as Dorlien and Duperval, both of
whom are convicted murderers, but to call an admittedly faulty judicial
proceeding a "Voodoo court" is simply an outrage. Anonymous knows nothing about
Haiti and his opinions should therefore be dismissed outright, as I trust they
would be anyway without my calling foul.