20383: anonymous: R: 20304: Hess Re: 20294: radtimes: Aristide's allies (fwd)

Please post anonymous
=====================

>>Can anybody tell me what this company Fusion is? What does it mean to
say >>it has exclusive access to phone calls from US to Haiti?

Doug, you can start with the web site www.fusiontel.com

Then look to the many other companies have privileged access to
convenient termination of calls to TELECO: Wacom, Terra, Haiti World
Access, Uniplex, Haiti Direct, Western Wireless, etc.

Then explore some other black market operator use the LEAKY PBS
technique, watch to them in particular and let me know what you find
out.

But, be sure to buy a good life insurance before you go deeper in your
investigation of this "Ruster File" [Creole version of the Pelican].