20627: Pattemor: Our Quebecois neo-Imperialism (fwd)

From: Frederick James Pattemor <fredj@sympatico.ca>

You might tell Marassa many Quebecois would be absolutely delighted to see exPremier Bernard Landry sent as our first governor in Haiti, accompanied by the lovely Louise Beaudoin as the first secretary of state and Louise Harel as municipal affairs secretary
With Montreal's festival season approaching, there will be a shortage of Haitian strippers, hookers, pimps and drug pushers on St-Denis and St-Hubert
Perhaps Marassa could help with the export from Port-au-Prince