20661: Kathleen: Re: 20630: Jepiem: Re: 20579: Kathleen: Re: 20566: (Hermantin) Miami-Herald-In chaos, a sweet... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I think I liked the Baptistes??? Josephines?  there were at least two
varieties in Papay.  A member of this list pointed out that men especially
liked mangoes, and that made me philosophize.  Tis true!!!  Of course,
there's the practical aspect of being able to tear off one's shirt and eat
barechested. What would Freud say?  A friend discovered great frozen
mangoes, papaya, pineapples at Trader Joes, mixed in a fruit salad,
mmmmmhm!!!

Kathleen